You’ve worked hard all your life. Nothing was handed to you. It hasn’t been a perfect ride but you’ve accomplished quite a bit through the ups and down of your career, family, and other interests. Retirement was always “out there” in the distance. Now it’s staring you in the face. That could mean within ten years, ten months, or in ten days. Doesn’t matter. It’s time to get serious and prepare for success in the next phase of life.
You might have been referred to us by a friend or colleague, or maybe found our website through Google search, but chances are what really brought you here are key questions weighing heavily on your mind as you think about retirement…
- At what age can you realistically retire?
- What can you do between now and retirement to improve your prospects?
- How will you replace a steady pay check?
- How much can you afford to spend each year?
- How long will your money last?
- What’s the best way to tap your retirement savings?
- How can you get the most from Social Security?
- Is there a better way to manage investment risk once you retire?
- And don’t forget about Medicare, required minimum distributions, and taxes. Oh my!
It seemed so much easier when you were younger: save and invest. Now you’re faced with complicated financial issues and decisions to make with little room for error. Some are irrevocable. The retirement window is closing fast!
No need to panic. We’ve helped many clients who came to us in your shoes. Now we’re their trusted partner to provide objective financial advice and investment management as they successfully navigate the retirement years. We think of it as Life 2.0. There’s no reason it can’t be even better than the first half! We can help you too. If this sounds like the kind of working relationship you want from your financial adviser, then give us a call today to see how we can serve you.
We appreciate your business!