Your Retirement Goals
Retirement planning is the primary reason people seek financial planning help. No wonder. So much is at stake and there’s no “do over” if things go wrong. That’s why having a trusted, knowledgeable adviser working on your behalf is so crucial.
We specialize in retirement planning with a comprehensive analysis of your retirement goals based upon Liberty’s proprietary retirement planning model. This model replicates the flow of money over the course of your life from the accumulation of assets during the working years to the spending of those assets during retirement, including Social Security and any pension benefits. The result is a realistic plan to guide your decision-making, take action, and measure progress.
Your particular retirement questions and concerns will vary over time depending on your stage of life. Liberty Financial Planning is fully equipped to help you every step of the way.
The Working Years
This is the time when you can have the greatest impact on your retirement prospects, whether you’re within five years of retirement or several decades out.
- How much should you be saving for retirement?
- Which types of retirement accounts are best for you?
- At what age can you expect to be able to retire?
- How much will you need to retire?
- What lifestyle will you be able to enjoy in retirement?
Time is your greatest asset! Don’t be caught by surprise when you’re on the verge of retirement and it’s late in the game. Plan now so you know where you’re heading and how to get there.
The Golden Years
If you’re retired or nearing retirement, then you face some critical questions.
- What lifestyle can you afford in retirement? What does your spending plan look like?
- How do you maximize Social Security benefits to your advantage?
- How long will your assets last?
- How do you invest to make the most of your nest egg without taking excessive risks?
- How much can you safely withdraw from your nest egg?
- In what order should you tap your various retirement accounts?
Dealing with these issues appropriately can make or break your retirement years.
Understanding the above issues and addressing them effectively is the key to driving your retirement investment decisions. Without a detailed plan you are investing blindly and hoping everything works out. That’s a recipe for disaster, not success. Liberty is in the business of helping clients succeed. We work with you to achieve your financial life goals. Call us today to see how we can serve you.
We appreciate your business!